Obtaining residence permit and Paraguayan citizenship
Paraguay is considered one of the most stable and secure countries in South America and offers favourable conditions for obtaining temporary and permanent residence permits as well as citizenship.
You need this service if:
- urgently need to leave your country of permanent residence;
- get a second citizenship as an "alternate airfield" without changing your permanent residence country;
- are interested in the prospects of obtaining a US visa and visa-free regime with Canada, the UK and Schengen countries.
The advantages of obtaining a residence permit in Paraguay are:
- No residency requirements;
- 0% tax on foreign income;
- The tax on income in Paraguay is 10% of earnings;
- The right to conduct business and work without restriction;
- it is possible to apply for Paraguayan citizenship (3 years after obtaining a residence permit).
Specialists of Intelligent Solution Group not only assist you in drawing up the necessary documents, provide advice, but also are physically with you in Paraguay in all instances:
- Our employee will accompany you to obtain a visa g. Our officer will accompany you to obtain your visa in Foz (Brazil). The time for obtaining a visa is about a day.
- Then you will go with our officer for 3-4 days to Asuncion (capital of Paraguay) to apply for residence permit. Filling out of residence permit application form is carried out at the Migration Department of Paraguay, where the documents are also submitted.
- You can then return to your country of permanent residence and we will deliver you after two months your completed residence permit, tax number certificate and Cedul (this is a local ID card which will allow you to use all your rights alongside Paraguayan locals).
After a year and a half we will apply for your Permanent Residence Permit and after three years we will apply for Paraguayan Citizenship. In this process, too, our lawyers will support you every step of the way.
We have extensive experience in the field of law and immigration law, which allows us to solve possible problems and disputable situations that may arise in the process of applying for residence permit or citizenship or when buying real estate, registering a business in Paraguay.
What documents do I need to apply for a residence permit in Paraguay?
You need to provide us with scanned copies of these documents in PDF format in advance so that we can prepare the documents for your application.
To apply for a residence permit in Paraguay you need to prepare the following documents:
- internal passport;
- international passport;
- apostilled certificate of no criminal record not older than 3 months;
- apostilled birth certificate;
- if married or divorced a relevant apostilled certificate is required;
- Bank statement in English for the last 6 months (original) and bank card to the account;
- Health insurance which covers Covid-19 cases;
- Certificate of vaccination against Covid-19 (if not, we help you to do it).
Please note that only original documents will be apostilled.
Can the specialists of Intelligent Solution Group issue Paraguayan citizenship if the client has not obtained residence permit through us?
Is it necessary to obtain a Paraguayan visa when applying for a residence permit?
Is it necessary to do a PCR test before travelling to Paraguay?
Is attendance necessary to apply for a residence permit and Paraguayan citizenship?